- Feather is Going on an Indefinite HiatusPosted 19 days ago
- Cave Woman Cooking: Trying Out Paleo Diet RecipesPosted 23 days ago
- Poppin’ Tags: Your Guide To Successful Thrift ShoppingPosted 23 days ago
- Feather Freebies: ESPN’s ‘Nine for IX’Posted 33 days ago
- Feather Freebies: “About Time” $50 Visa Gift Card GiveawayPosted 47 days ago
- Live Better: Make A Monthly BudgetPosted 51 days ago
- Feather Freebies: Manika Interview + GiveawayPosted 54 days ago
The Bottom Line: Sweatshirts
Lazy Sundays are no excuse to lounge around in your frumpiest attire. Sweatshirts have gotten a serious upgrade since your high school days. (Hint: they no longer resemble anything close to what you would have worn to gym class.) You can now find them embroidered with lace, printed with cute graphics and they’re actually fitted! Pair them with skinny jeans, a pretty pleated skirt or even fierce leather pants for a look that will get you out the door in no time!
Here are four sweatshirts that you wouldn’t mind being caught in during those lazy days.
1. Floral Oversized Sweatshirt, $60 (mango.com)
2. Victoria’s Secret PINK Bling Crew, $70 (victoriassecret.com)
3. Boxy Fitted Sweatshirt, $105 (scotch-soda.com)
4. Sequin Rhino Sweatshirt, $148 (jcrew.com)