- The Many Sides of H&MPosted 16 hours ago
- How-To: Overhaul Your WardrobePosted 2 days ago
- Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards: And Our Picks Are…Posted 2 days ago
- Sin City: 5 Vegas Movies To WatchPosted 2 days ago
- We Are Sparta: The Spartan “300″ Workout For Kickass WomenPosted 4 days ago
- What’s Worth Listening To: The Down Under EditionPosted 4 days ago
- Spring Cleaning: The Unconventional WayPosted 10 days ago
How To Be Comfortable Without Sacrificing Style
Laid back and put together doesn’t always go hand in hand, but just because you don’t want to get dressed up every day doesn’t mean your style has to suffer. With these tips, you’ll get the same comfort as sweatpants and look infinitely more fashionable.
Look to shirt dresses. Whether it’s fitted or loose, a shirt dress is easy. Try one in a bright color or fun pattern for something that is casual but doesn’t look sloppy. Add a belt and strappy sandals to keep the look polished.
Wear all black. A black T-shirt, jeans and flats will look infinitely chicer than any other color combination. Choose a pair of pearl earrings or a statement necklace to add sass.
Limit it to one over sized item. Oversized items are incredibly cozy, but too many worn at once can look messy. With just one, there will still be comfort, but it will look balanced.
Go to maxi lengths. Maxis are the perfect item for a lazy day. They are long enough to hide your shoes—an extra benefit—and will give a slightly bohemian feel. Add a colorful lightweight scarf and wooden bangles to contribute even more to a boho chic vibe.