- Feather is Going on an Indefinite HiatusPosted 20 days ago
- Cave Woman Cooking: Trying Out Paleo Diet RecipesPosted 24 days ago
- Poppin’ Tags: Your Guide To Successful Thrift ShoppingPosted 24 days ago
- Feather Freebies: ESPN’s ‘Nine for IX’Posted 33 days ago
- Feather Freebies: “About Time” $50 Visa Gift Card GiveawayPosted 48 days ago
- Live Better: Make A Monthly BudgetPosted 52 days ago
- Feather Freebies: Manika Interview + GiveawayPosted 54 days ago
The Purrfect Look
We know you’re drop dead gorgeous, but sometimes it’s nice to remind your man why he scored you in the first place. Why not model cat eyes, a Cleopatra-inspired look made famous by Hollywood legendary beauty, Elizabeth Taylor? Just follow these five easy steps to purrfect the cat-eye look, and you’ll be looking like the beauty queen herself in no time.
1. Apply primer before putting liner on your eyelids. Doing so will make your sultry look last longer and will prevent your liner from smearing all over. Try Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, $10 (ulta.com).
2. Put waterproof pencil liner on the top and bottom inner rims of your lids (the waterline), and line the skin above your upper lashes using the same product. Using a waterproof pencil liner will help you achieve a clean line to follow with the liquid liner. Try Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner, $6.49 (target.com).
3. Trace the pencil line with a liquid liner for a smooth look. Then, extend the line from the outer corner of your eyes to create your desired winged-out shape. Try CoverGirl LineExact Liquid Liner, $7.39 (ulta.com).
4. Once you’ve created the cat-eye look using both pencil and liquid liners, make your eyes appear wider by using a lash curler. Try Maybelline Expert Tools Eyelash Curler, $3.59 (drugstore.com).
5. Complete your look with waterproof mascara that won’t clump your lashes and adds volume to your tantalizing look. Try Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Mascara, $7 (ulta.com).
All images courtesy of Rebecca Astorga.