- Feather is Going on an Indefinite HiatusPosted 23 days ago
- Cave Woman Cooking: Trying Out Paleo Diet RecipesPosted 27 days ago
- Poppin’ Tags: Your Guide To Successful Thrift ShoppingPosted 27 days ago
- Feather Freebies: ESPN’s ‘Nine for IX’Posted 36 days ago
- Feather Freebies: “About Time” $50 Visa Gift Card GiveawayPosted 51 days ago
- Live Better: Make A Monthly BudgetPosted 55 days ago
- Feather Freebies: Manika Interview + GiveawayPosted 57 days ago
LOOKBOOK Look of the Day: Original ’80s
LOOKBOOK is really the land of model poses. It’s refreshing to see someone posing like your friends in their Facebook pictures or how you used to in high school when photos ended up in photo albums in your bedroom and not on social media sites. We picked Bianca X. as our look of the day because she stood out from the crowd by being herself.
Bianca’s 1980s inspiration in this outfit makes us nostalgic for days we weren’t old enough to recall, but still remember fondly through Nick-at-Nite and Netflix. Pairing tights with shorts is always a great way to wear your spring/summer wardrobe all year. The oversized blazer and printed shirt help make the look almost totally ’80s and we’re totally loving it.